The last part of our simplifying process is to spend more quality time together. We can get so caught up in life that we truly miss time together. I long for this!
Our plan....eliminate distractions....
Netflix - will be cancelled this month for at least 30 days where we will evaluate at the end of that 30 days.
Boundaries online - I'd love to hear "rules" you set for yourself. We've not set our boundaries yet but something we are going to discuss on our date soon.
Part 2 of plan....add traditions/memories....
I'd love to hear from you on this as we brainstorm together to see what we'd like to add to our life. What do you do to make evenings fun at your home when you are all together? Family nights? Game nights? Please send me your ideas!! We've always had good intentions but never followed through to make some neat traditions on a regular basis.
I have been struggling with internet distractions so much lately. I have yet to establish time or frequency boundaries, but I am quickly realizing a need to do so. I am thinking once a day, unless an absolute NEED arises.....Let me know how this goes for you. :)
ReplyDelete