I have been going through a frustrating time with my body for nearly 2 years. I have had chronic headaches and in addition to that other aches and pains. I feel like I'm living in a body that is older than 30 years. I want to get well so I want to be a good exercise program that will fit what my body can handle in addition to the chiropractic and massage therapy care I currently receive. Pilates was suggested to me and thankfully I have the Windsor Pilates Set for legs, abs and the entire body. I've done these on and off for years but never really sticking to it because like anything else, I get bored. So, I'm going to give it a try for an extended time.
So, I'm publicly sharing my habit so I have accountability to stick with it. My goal is to do Pilates 5 days a week (may need to take a break every now and then as my body needs) for 6 weeks. Here's a quote from Joseph Pilates that I found...."You will feel better in 10 sessions, look better in 20 sessions, and have a completely new body in 30 sessions."
Now I have something to work against to see if these statements are true for me. I'll keep you updated!
I really enjoy Pilates. :) I have a video that breaks it up into 10 min sections that you can choose between. Since 10 min is about all I get before a baby needs me, it's perfect!
ReplyDelete