I find that depending on the day you ask, I may give you these statements about homeschooling...
*We're still adjusting
*I love it!
*It's not going that well right now
*We have our good days and bad
Today we had a great day! Today I had two willing children listen and work efficiently. Today we finished our morning work an hour early (who knew that discipline was taking up an entire hour or more of our morning!?!?). Today I can truly say I loved it. I was needing a day like this to come along soon and thankful the Lord gave it to me when He did!
We've almost completed 6 weeks now. It just seems unreal to me. In a few weeks we'll be on fall break and we are all looking forward to it! My goal is to have a good solid system down as we head into our 2nd semester. Who knows, maybe it doesn't exist?? This week we've definitely gotten into a better groove that we are all working well with. Just a few more changes on my end, I hope, and we'll be good to go. I'll start sharing our strategies once I find the ones that work for more than a day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment