Monday, September 12, 2011

Reminder

This morning I decided its time to start journaling again.  I actually do it every once and a while.  I have taken a 6 month break and was reading through some old entries from this past spring.  One of my entries really encouraged me today so I wanted to share with you straight from my journal...


Wanted to jot down an interesting fact in the OT.  The Israelites would only travel as the Lord commanded.  When His cloud appeared over the Tabernacle, they were to begin their journey.  Sometimes they would stay in one place for a day, a month or even a year.  WOW! Talk about trust and complete obedience in the Lord.  I know the Lord must think it crazy that I want to have the next 20 years of my life laid out in a nice neat plan.  Thank you, Lord, for the reminder that YOU are in control and that living each day for you, seeking your guidance will give me the most peace. 

A great reminder for me today!

1 comment: