Wednesday, September 21, 2011

5 Workout Update

Remember last week when I posted my new habit?  Well, I've been doing pretty good!  Last week I got 3 works outs in and this week 3 with 2 more days to go.  I can't even think about exercising on the weekends!

So far I feel better.  My muscles are not as tight.  Normally when I start a new workout program I have extremely sore muscles that results in major headaches.  I'm still having some tightness and headaches but I've noticed a difference.  I just feel better during the day if I start it off with 20 min of pilates.  I've not been sore but I feel like I've worked out.  It's such a gentle workout.  I love it!

Plus, blogging about it helps me to stay on top of it because I want to see if the Pilates statement is true and I want to share with you.  I will spare you before/after photos so you'll just have to take my word at it!

I will share that I changed something that has helped extremely!!  Normally my routine consists of reading my Bible, getting up and dressed for workout and then exercise.  Now I wake up, check email on my laptop and check facebook and favorite blogs, stretch and put on workout clothes and then do quiet time with the Lord and then exercise.  It's hard to blow off my workout when I'm already dressed for it but if I'm not dressed I can think of 20 other things I could jump right in and do.  Who knew a simple little change could make a difference?

I'll update you again at 10 workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment