My top 10 Blessings this year....(in no particular order)
1. Kaleb's excellent heart report
2. Isaac learning to read
3. New ministries (Mom Life leader, Couples Small Group, & Worship Arts Leadership Team) - it's been a ride!
4. Jeff and I graduated from our 2 year Discipleship class that focused on the life and ministry of Jesus.
5. Family Vacation in Gatlinburg, TN
6. Celebrated my mom being 10 years cancer free!
7. Strengthening current friendships & New friendships
8. Began worship leadership training and grew in ways I never dreamed - still growing in this area for 2011
9. Feel like I'm finding my passions and where I want to put forth my time and effort on all levels of my life in 2011
10. Great, memorable dates with Jeff - looking forward to many more in 2011
where'd you get the top 10 blessings in '10 idea?! :)
ReplyDeletegreat list! so many reasons to be thankful