Just wanted to post something really quick. Twice in the last few weeks now the Lord has specifically laid two people on my heart. The first was a friend in labor. I had no idea that my friend was in labor until I got a text from her after the Lord told me to pray for her. It wasn't strange that I prayed for her but that I was praying for her as if she was in labor and I had no idea she was in labor. Long story short, she needed my prayers I later found out. It was a beautiful thing to witness the Lord working on her behalf to put on my heart to pray.
Secondly, I had a dream that another friend asked me to pray for her. So I emailed this friend to share this with her. She then told me she had just prayed that other people would pray for her right now and then got my email. What a blessing to all of us that have experienced the Lord so actively working.
My encouragement to you today is PRAY when someone is on your heart. You just never know how the Lord will use those prayers and what a blessing they will be to a loved one.
No comments:
Post a Comment