Friday, July 9, 2010

Challenge #1 completed

The top portion of this closet was already organized. It was the bottom that was a huge disaster.
You can once again see my floor!
Now this is functional.

Wow, I didn't expect to finish my project today. I was anticipating on working on Saturday. It really only took me about 2 1/2 hours. I worked on the office while Jeff worked with the boys on their closet. Everyone pitched in and the boys were so excited about getting organized. Isaac worked on his desk area but that is going to need my help so we'll focus on that later this week. I'm excited to see the change in my office. Now I feel refreshed and ready to work!

If you don't have 2 1/2 hours to devote, try 15 min a day for a week and see just how much you can get done. Set a timer and you'll be amazed how much quicker and efficiently you will work. It doesn't have to take all day to be organized and to make some changes.

Now there are areas within my office that need more attention but I wanted to get the overall look organized. I think that many of us think it all has to be perfect which takes much longer and becomes more frustrating. Now that my overall appearance is good, I may tackle some drawers this week. However, its not a priority on my list and may get done another time. It just feels good to get this area in shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment