Call me crazy, but I thought it would be fun to focus on re-organizing my home and life in some areas. I have this book called More Hours In My Day. The book is full of so much wisdom that it can be overwhelming to open up. There are 42 chapters and I thought it would be fun to focus on a chapter or two each week to get some things in shape around here. So, I'm inviting you to buy the book or get it off your shelf and go on this journey with me. My goal is to blog about the chapter the weekend before I actually do it and blog about my successes or lack of at the end of the week. If you want to follow along with me, all the better! If not, you can pop in on my blog every now and then to pick up a tip or two.
Don't forget to leave me a message when you stop in!
No comments:
Post a Comment