Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Favorites

Inspired by a fun post my friend, Rachel, posted, here are my favorites lately....

gilligan by Gilligan & OMalley® Womens Fluid Knit Pajama Set - Assorted Colors
New Pjs that are soooo comfy!  Mine are gray.



I was having so much trouble sleeping on my Sleep Number Bed because we bought the clearanced bed thinking it would be much better than what we had.  This mattress pad on top is amazing!!

Sheets, Cindy Crawford 400TC Sets
These awesome sheets we bought a year ago.  I love crawling into bed each night!













Cute snuggly boys in jammies!
Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs
This book that is changing our marriage.

The All About Spelling Program

This amazing curriculum that makes teaching reading and spelling so easy!  My favorite curriculum that I'm completely sold on!

Product Details
Planet Earth Series - I'm not a nature person but am fascinated with this series!

Product Details
Vitamix - The best tool to help you eat healthier!!  I use it almost every day.

"5 books that made me an optimistic environmentalist"
My library - We now have a free inter-library loan system (it use to cost money to get books from another library). I can get nearly any book I want to read for about 6 weeks for free!!  I've been reading so much lately due to this awesome change.  We also get free movies too.


MK's top and base coat nail color - This isn't a sad ploy to plug my business in.  In fact, I was pleasantly surprised to find this works BETTER than any OPI or expensive top of the line stuff I've used.  I have a huge infatuation with my nails.  I always want them painted (they don't always get painted).  In fact a girlfriend told me once in highschool I should get the award for best looking nails.  It's always been something I've loved to do but always hated that it chipped nearly hours after putting on.  I can get at least 3-5 days of good wear with this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment