Wednesday, March 7, 2012

2 Week Update

I am getting my 2 week update up a little late.  I have found that this new change in eating causes me to be in the kitchen more!  So, my blog updates are slow in coming this week and month.  Nothing too exciting to report.  I have had to watch others eat dessert about 3 times since starting.  It's not been too big of a deal.  I was telling a friend that my reason WHY is so big, I don't feel like giving into the temptation to cheat.  If I'm being honest about all this, here's my frustration list....
*higher grocery bills
*spending too much time in the kitchen
*finding recipes to fix to keep a variety
*fresh produce we don't eat going bad before we get to it
*Relearning how to grocery shop and how much food to get at one time
*Attempted pancakes that fit into my diet that tasted TERRIBLE!

Since I'm only half done I don't want to come to any conclusions yet.  I did struggle with headaches for several days in a row but those were hormone based and something I was expecting to deal with anyways.  I can say that my energy level is up.  I don't have to nap in the afternoon....which is a big deal!  I do like to have some down time but I'm not falling into a deep sleep and it's not a huge deal if our schedule doesn't allow for down time.  If anything, this is HUGE for me!  I'm getting more done.  I also found a GREAT banana bread recipe that works for me.    

Thank you for those who are praying for me and asking me how it's going.  I'll know more next week after another doc visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment