Friday, March 9, 2012

February Reads

Here are books I read in February.  I have several others that I'm almost done with but will have to finish up and write in my March blog.
Cold Calling Techniques - Business book - February read
Cold Calling Techniques by Stephan Schiffman - very interesting read.  I enjoy reading any kind of book that will advance me in business.  Probably not really anything anyone else would find interesting unless cold calling is part of your daily life.  

February
Sales Don't Just Happen by Stephan Schiffman - Another interesting read by Schiffman for business owners. 

February: Angel in the Rubble by Genelle Guzman-McMillan
Angel in the Rubble: the Miraculous Rescue of 9/11's Last Survivor by Genelle Guzman-McMillan - what an incredible story!  

Gabby: A Story of Courage and Hope
Gabby: A Story of Courage and Hope by Mark Kelly and Gabrielle Giffords - I remember bits and pieces of this story so it was interesting to read.  I did not read the book cover to cover because it was sooo detailed and jumped around all over the place.  One minute I was reading about the shooting and then left hanging to a flash back and on and on the style went.  I did find it interesting how people live their lives so differently.  These were two very determined people and quite a miracle she survived. 

What books did you read in February?  Would love more suggestions!  

No comments:

Post a Comment