Thursday, March 29, 2012

Small Winter Projects

Here are some small projects I've been wanting to do that I worked on this winter....

Before pic of the wall...one lonely picture

I have wanted one of these forever so I could still display our favorite pictures of the boys growing up.  So I was ecstatic when I found one for a very reasonable price in Fort Wayne!  Still not sure what to put at the top.  

Finished picture wall.  A variety of current and older favorites.  

Before bedroom - kind of.  Already started the project before taking a picture.

The red is the fingernail polish Isaac spilled about 5 years ago.  The drawer doesn't open well.  I've wanted new nightstands for a long time!

Jeff already put his up but there's still quite a mess!

Finished!  

I did have to tidy up before the picture!  


1 comment:

  1. I love the family picture wall! I love how you placed the pictures like that :)

    ReplyDelete