I heard about the book Who Switched Off My Brain? but didn't pick it up right away. I am so glad I eventually got to it. It has been so eye opening!
I now understand that I have allowed toxic thoughts and feelings to take over my body. I've always considered myself a "realist"....lets not sugar coat the truth. However, my realism approach isn't really benefiting me.
Paul talks about submitting our thoughts to Christ, to take them captive. I've learned in the last week that I need capture it, review it and determine if it should be allowed in. Many toxic thoughts have flooded me this week. Some I have kept out, some have stayed. It's a process but one that I'm focusing on to get myself completely healthy. I've learned to "deal" with my headaches and fatigue but I desire to be free of them to live this life the Lord has given to me to the very fullest.
How are you doing on capturing your thoughts?
No comments:
Post a Comment