Take a look:
| Every worksheet & project plans are filed under the correct week. I only have the first term (7 weeks) completed. |
| Each weekly folder has sticky notes of supplies needed so that I can see ahead of time in one place what I will need to complete the lessons and projects for this particular week. |
| All lesson plans for both boys in one easy location |
As I share my system with others, they get a little concerned I may get stressed out following this. However, I can assure those women who have my best interest at heart...this is for my best interest! And there is definitely room for flexibility. This system was a MUST in order for me to truly school as I desire and to save my sanity. I feel so much freedom going into our new year with my new systems.
Disclaimer: For anyone reading that is contemplating homeschooling, I'm pretty sure I am in the minority with my extensive planning system. Most moms do not plan in this much detail so its not something you have to do in order to home school effectively. Don't let my organizational needs scare you. In addition, we use Sonlight where all the lesson plans are done for you so I only transfer the books needed for each lesson to my spreadsheet for those particular subjects.
I'm contemplating homeschooling Anna for Kindergarten next year. I need to call you. :) I checked out the prices for Sonlight and about had a heartattack, though! Is it really a thousand dollars for one grade level? Yikes!
ReplyDelete