I can't believe it's been 2 weeks that I've been on the road to building my body back up. I wish I could say that I feel like a new woman but I'm still having good days and bad. My mornings are definitely better. I wake up feeling better than before but still tire quite easily by afternoon and spend a good portion of it laying down resting and napping.
My massage therapist reminded me that the body goes through a healing crisis, meaning, you can get worse before you get better. I am keeping that in mind and not getting discouraged when I still want to nap in the afternoon. However, she did tell me that my tissue is feeling better. The toxins are clearing out which is probably why I'm still struggling with daily headaches. It occurred to me I should probably be drinking 64 oz daily to rid my body of the toxins it is trying to release.
We also went away for the weekend which was hard to stay on my strict diet of no sugar or wheat. However, I was able to do it with the Lord's help! I just tried to not look at the desserts offered. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment