Sunday, February 26, 2012

Afternoons

I shared that afternoons are flexible at our house.  Here's some afternoon activities we do....

Art Class - happens twice a month with about 5 other families
PE Class - fall/spring weekly at HU
Field Trips
Visits to Friends
Visit with Grandparents
Library
Playtime in the afternoon building lego creations, writing stories or dreaming up what rides to put in a theme park (yes, my oldest has a journal that lists in detail what rides and stores will be in his theme park all inspired by his computer game Roller Coaster Tycoon)
Educational Computer Games
Projects with Dad
Grocery Shopping/Running errands with Mom

The great part of homeschooling is that I can flip flop our schedule if needed.  I don't prefer doing this but will if we have doc appointments, etc.  We'll just do our morning stuff in the afternoon/evening.

Have I said just how much I love this lifestyle?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment