This quote on loyalty really touched me today...
"God Bless loyal people - I love loyal people. People who will stick with you when all else is in turmoil. People who will still love you even when they know you. People who, despite your human failures, still believe in you. Those are the kind of people I want in my life."
I put bold on the sentence that really spoke to me. I am so thankful for the loyal friends in my life who don't try to change me, they simply love me. We all have junk whether we fully disclose that or not. This quote brought tears to my eyes because I thought of Jeff. He loves me so unconditionally; a love I do not deserve from him. He knows me inside and out......and still loves me.
How blessed I am to have friendships who still love me even after the truly know me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment