Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What Are Your Plans?

I love this time of year!  Lots of family, parties, great food and memories.  I'm looking forward to visiting with both sides of my family and with Jeff's family this week.  We'll also be sharing gifts with our kids over Thanksgiving this year instead of Christmas.  I'm still working on our Christmas plans but we plan to do some service projects, Advent lessons and activities and be others focused which is why we decided to move our gift giving to Thanksgiving.

We've been doing our simple holiday decorating this week.
Some lights and greenery

Our manger scene that we will do Advent lessons with

I was looking for one of these because I had this idea in my head and had no idea where to find one.  I was so excited  to find one!

What service projects or Christ focused activities do you do around this time of year?  I love this idea and plan to implement some into our December!

1 comment: