Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Why I do this

I was originally going to post this as my 100th post but instead it is my 103rd post. So, here it is....

I’ve been thinking about what I could write about for my 100th post. Someone suggested to me I should review why I started and what I hope to accomplish in the future. So I thought I’d share where I came from and where I’m going.

When I began over 18 months ago, I simply started because my dear friend, Rachel, told me she had just started a blog and I loved reading hers. I had heard of blogs before but didn’t really know what they were. I began to just have a place to put family updates. Then it became a way for me to express my thoughts and feelings on certain things.

I’ve written about family life, organization tips that work for me, things I’m learning and experiencing in my faith as well as whatever else the Lord lays on my heart to share. I’ve found this to be something I enjoy. I never thought writing was my thing but I always love to reflect and share things that I’m passionate about.

As I continue to be inspired by other ladies doing the same thing, my hope is to encourage and inspire women to live their best. We are all so uniquely designed by our Creator and what works for me won’t work for everyone but I bet it will work for one other mom or wife. So, my desire is to continue encouraging, sharing and writing things that speak to me and encourage me as I learn from others.

1 comment: