Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring is here!

I love that spring is here! Today is suppose to be in the 70s!! I sure hope it makes it there. I already have plans to get into my landscaping. This is the first year I have a desire to work on my landscaping. Last year we gave it a complete makeover. However, I'm not so sure everything survived the first year. I tend to kill things from neglect. Today I will be cutting back all the dead stuff. Looking forward to it!!

We are also planning our garden. Today we will decide the location of it and when the ground is dry enough Jeff will till up the ground. I love family projects and things we can all do together.

I'm also looking forward to doing a challenge and including you, my friends, to join me! I'm still working out the details of when to fit it into my life and then I will share. I'll give you a hint...it will include throwing out 50 things!! Can't wait to clear more clutter in my home.

I'm excited about our spring! It includes lots of family time, friend time, warm weather, walks, fun activities with the kids, and beautiful colors from the blossoms on our trees. I'm so ready to open my windows, get the grill fired up and enjoy this season of our year!!

What are you going to do on this beautiful spring weekend?

By the way, how do you like my new spring looking colors??

2 comments:

  1. Leslie, Love the new "spring look." How energizing!! I too am excited about getting my hands dirty! I love the idea of throwing away 50 things... I am currently doing 30 things in 30 days! It is a liberating feeling, one that I can get used to! Can't wait to hear updates on you landscaping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very mary kay looking - so cute!
    we have 2 garage sales (one for a friend's international adoption and the other for a momlife fundraiser) that we are getting rid of stuff for. currently we have had about 6 boxes of very random household items, at least 2 trashbags of clothes, 3 kitchen appliances, and several furniture covering things - it feels so good to get rid!!!

    ReplyDelete