I am going to be home more this week so my hope is to get more projects crossed off my list.
I'm just a woman who desires to live life on purpose, following the way of the Lord and His desires for me. I hope you find this refreshing, challenging, funny and full of reality that you can relate to as a follower of Jesus, a wife and a mother.
Monday, April 18, 2011
Project #1 of 58
It is my hope to update my project list every Monday. I'm now up to 58 projects on the list. Some will require spending money, some will be very time consuming and some will take just minutes to do. This week I crossed off something that took just minutes to do. I went through all the items in my dining room to purge anything that I didn't care to have anymore. This only took minutes because I don't have many things at all in my dining room. I got rid of one decorating item. There are a few changes I'd like to make in the dining room such as repainting it (I've never liked the color) and replacing window coverings. Those are listed on my project list that I intend to do over the next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wonderful! i'm going to enjoy the updates!
ReplyDelete