Friday, January 21, 2011

Toast

Last weekend I was sick so my hubby made me a piece of toast. He's probably made me toast before but this time I noticed something. For toast, it was really good! I said, "this is really good toast, yours tastes so much better than mine." He laughed and said, "that's what the boys say."

The funny thing is that my oldest, Isaac, always complains about the way I make toast and I never understood why. How can you mess up toast? I'm usually in a hurry so I'll just slap some butter on and not get all the edges. Since I'm in a hurry I always flatten the bread while buttering it as well. He always tells me I miss some spot so I just told him to butter his own toast and then he can get it the way he likes.

So now I understand why my husband and kids complain about my toast, Jeff really does make it better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment