Titus 2:3-5
New International Version (NIV)
3 Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. 4 Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, 5 to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.
Titus 2:3-5
American Standard Version (ASV)
3 that aged women likewise be reverent in demeanor, not slanderers nor enslaved to much wine, teachers of that which is good;
4 that they may train the young women to love their husbands, to love their children,
5 to be sober-minded, chaste, workers at home, kind, being in subjection to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed:
Ladies, I want to encourage and challenge you all at the same time! One, your role at home is important. If you read above, what you do at home affects the Kingdom either positively or negatively. I can't say I understand these verses fully and completely but I do know that when we are at home full time we have some temptations we face that can affect our family negatively. My plan is to walk you through my journey and my goals to think bigger and know that what you do inside your 4 walls is so important....more important (I believe) than what you do outside your 4 walls where you can be seen.
Will you walk through this with me and share your journey with me as I share mine with you? I'm excited to take a look at my past to see where the Lord has brought me but to also look at my life now to make some much needed changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment