Saturday, August 27, 2011

3 week update

We've now finished 3 weeks of school!  Hard to believe we only have a couple more weeks until mid-term.  We are still learning... A LOT!  Learning how to be with each other all....day....long with no end in sight.  Learning how to do school work at home that has always been an environment of play.  Learning how to not let it consume our life.  Learning how to be prepared but not over prepared that I lose the joy of it all.  Learning that being busy and sending my child off to school covers character flaws that are now showing.  Learning to keep my cool when I'm tired and ready for a break.  Learning to trust the Lord to provide the wisdom and strength I need.  Learning to not neglect my marriage or let satan have a foothold from my exhaustion.  Learning to love and live in this transition and be appreciative that even when I don't have it all together it's ok.  Learning that even when we walk in the Lord's will, it's not going to be easy and void of challenges.  Learning that obedience is a choice that takes effort day after day.  Learning to appreciate the good days and learn from the not so good days.

Learning that when the Lord calls, He will equip!

No comments:

Post a Comment