These pics loaded in strange order but I'm ok with leaving them that way. I'm learning that not everything has to be in perfect order and this is one of those. :)
Kaleb was so proud to write all his numbers to 100!
Normal first day of school pose. Difference this year is that there is no backpack and no shoes!
Fuzzy pic of our bookshelf bought specifically to hold all our school things.
Isaac thought he needed to get me in one of the first day pics too.
Had to brainstorm some K ideas from teaching 8 years ago. This little guy needs to explore!
Kaleb loved this activity of making a bug for learning the letter Bb. He thanked me and gave me a sticker that day because I was such a good teacher. Was great after having a rough start to our week.
English lessons are a lot more fun when you get to write on the wipe board.
No comments:
Post a Comment