Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dallas Trip Pics


These are not in the right order of how things happened but that's ok....you can still see the fun we had!  

 My mentors and girlfriends who mean the world to me!  Ready for general session to start.  Our attire reflects the position we hold in our business.  Red pretty much means a consultant moving up into higher leadership.  Purple is director and the place I want to be!
 I earned this lunch and Jeff got to come with me.  The other lunch that everyone gets is not quite so nice.  I've had company lunches like this at other events but never at one that Jeff attended so he enjoyed the good food with me!  
 We get to dress up several times during the conference.  This is our really fancy night called Award Nights.  Not sure why my handsome husband was never photographed with me.  Could be that we didn't really match.  Jeff forgot to bring black pants so he had to make his khaki dress pants work with what he brought.  We just laughed about it!  Jeff was more upset about it than I was and I'm usually the more particular one about clothing.  
 My director was part of the Queen's Court of Sales which means she picked up her 2nd diamond ring with the company!  My goal for this coming year.  I was very close this year.  
 I also earned a new red jacket.  The I have is an older version and I was getting so tired of wearing it.  I couldn't wait to choose my updated one!  I felt so special (Mary Kay goes over and beyond all the time).  I had my own personal dresser who helped me choose the right size.  


One of our dress up evenings.  This was a reception that I earned and was able to attend.

Hope you enjoyed our Dallas Trip Pics!  

No comments:

Post a Comment