Yesterday as I was in the car thinking about my boys and how fast they are growing, this reality of how little time I truly have with them hit me! Isaac just turned 7. I was thinking how incredibly fast 7 years has gone by. In another 7 years he will be 14, and 7 more years he will be 21! WAIT A MINUTE!!! This means that my time with him is 1/3 over. Wasn't he just born yesterday?? How can this be???
I hear moms say that as tough as parenting small children can be, I will miss them when they are gone. I want to treasure these precious years. It is my job to raise Godly men to love, serve and honor the Lord. My time is 1/3 over already. We truly only have a small window of time to teach our children and prepare them for the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment