I'm feeling a restlessness that its time to make some changes. Time to get out of my comfort zone. I can't sleep tonight. I woke up at 2am and its now 4:30am. After tossing and turning for awhile I just asked the Lord "what do you want me to be praying about?" I figured that's the only reason I was awake. Nothing else is out of the ordinary tonight. Nothing really came to mind and I asked the Lord if I could please just go to back to sleep! Nothing really happened. I begin thinking about exercising and how fun it would be to join the Y. Then I went into why it wouldn't be a good use of our money. Who knows?? I've started exercising again and want to do something that's different and exciting. Then I tossed and turned for a bit longer and now I'm up wide awake at the computer.
For about 3 years or so I've wanted to connect with other women/couples in the Warren area but never acted upon it. Since then the Lord has been using me at church, leading and helping with our Mom group that has grown to over 30 women this year. It's fun to see it expanding. I've also done some Bible studies recently and have gotten to know some more ladies. But lately the drive to Bluffton has become burdensome. I believe that just maybe its time to step out in my own community to see what God has in store. So, as I laid in bed I began thinking more and more about what that looks like. I've been rolling it around in my head for several weeks now waiting on the "right time" to act. I figured at 3am with nothing else to do it was time to act. So, the plan has begun and with the Lord's hand I will trust that He's leading me the right way. I have absolutely no idea what to expect and that's the scary part.
This week I've been quite restless yet so very tired. I have just felt that something isn't right with the choices I'm making. I'm still searching the Lord. How much time goes into relationships? How much time to my business? How much time into ministry? All while making sure my husband, children, and home are cared for. It can seem like a daunting task at times. What needs to be taken out? What changes need to be made? So, my prayer is that my restlessness will turn into peace as I follow the way the Lord is pointing for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment