Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Winter Blahs

Is anyone else out there feeling the winter blahs?

Lately I've had to really ask the Lord for energy and desire to get out of bed.  I have been asking for lots of joy.  I don't want to live for every fun thing in my schedule but have peace and joy among the everyday life stuff.  For a few weeks I've been asking the Lord to reveal what the deal with my attitude is.  Last night I was thinking about something we did last fall and I remembered it was a sunny day.  I really liked the memory and it hit me!  I am dealing with the blahs of winter.  I want more sun!  I want warm weather!!

Every winter I sleep a lot!  I will be ready for bed as soon as the sun goes down unless I am out of the house doing something else.  I feel like I'm wasting an entire evening with my husband because I'm so sleepy!

What do you do to enjoy this time of year?  Welcoming all ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment