Saturday, January 21, 2012

Homeschooling Update

I cannot believe we have completed half our year!!  It has gone so fast and I've learned so much.  In fact, I'm still learning.  I've wanted to post a typical day blog post but I don't even know what a typical day looks like yet.  For the most part we have a routine, just minor changes here and there I'm still making.

Even though we aren't set in a likeable routine just quite yet, I absolutely love seeing my kids learn.  I'm learning so much about them.  My kids are pretty smart!  (Isn't that what all moms think???)

I've learned that some things just don't get done now that we homeschool and that's folding the laundry.  I'm truly not joking when I tell you that my closet is nearly empty of clothes because they are still in laundry baskets!  That is normally something I catch up on the weekend.

I am totally having to take back so many things I've said about homeschooling!  I'll save that for another post.  :)

I'm incredibly grateful I FINALLY allowed the Lord to change my heart.  I would have missed out on an incredible gift.  

1 comment: