Friday, January 13, 2012

Our December

Here's what life looked life for us in December.  Despite 4 sicknesses (about one each week), we still were able to squeeze in some fun.  The month did not go as planned (but does it ever really??).  We took the down time to rest, watch movies and stay in together as a family.  It was nice to have Jeff home more during the last few weeks.
Making some chocolate!

The beginning stages of the Lego Police Station from Grandma and Grandpa.

The next morning they got up really early to work on it some more.  Took them (with the help of Dad) about 3 hours. 

It was rainy on my 31st birthday but this guy who has taken me out for about 12 of my birthdays (takes the day off work) is really what this day is all about.  We loved the time away together.  

A fun gift!  I love it!
A somewhat of a surprise birthday party.  I knew Jeff had put together a very small party with some of our family, I just didn't know a couple very good friends would spend the evening celebrating with me too.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun December!! I hope your new year is off to a great start as well!!

    ReplyDelete