Friday, May 6, 2011

It's time

When April started I had a plan, but as April ended God had another plan. Halfway through the month I saw that I could possibly begin qualification to move up in leadership with my business and by the end I had completed month one of the qualification period. Wow, I still can't believe its happening! I've been talking about going back to work and now it seems right and the doors keep opening. (By going back to work means I won't be as available to others as I am now but still allows me to still be home most of the time the boys are home). I have a few more months of intense qualification so its not over and I have a lot of work ahead of me. Regardless of what the end outcome is, the Lord is putting some amazing women in my life through this and allowing me to connect with women that only He could connect me with.

In addition Jeff hit a deer on Monday morning. Praise the Lord he is ok. Just a little inconvenienced without his truck.

The month ahead looks to be exciting with zoo trips, Tin Caps game, end of school for both boys, summer vacation begins and our family vacation to Myrtle Beach. This also means I need to get to planning!! So the summer craziness begins! Looking forward to more sunshine and warm weather too.

1 comment: