Monday, May 9, 2011

Coming Soon

Isn't it exciting when we feel we have a true direction and passion? I love to teach. It's a passion of mine. I've realized lately I've stifled my passion for a few reasons.

I might offend
I might come across that I know more than I do
I open myself up for criticism to those who don't agree
The heat turns up from Satan when I speak and teach on truth
the selfish list continues....all about how others will view me

Lately I've felt the passion rise again. I realized I had stifled it for the reasons above. Recently when I was asking the Lord for direction He reminded me of this passion I had neglected. I realized that I had neglected this when I was given an opportunity to teach a few weeks ago and LOVED it! Somewhere along the way I had pushed this gift down and I'm ready to bring it back up.

So, coming soon, I will begin to teach through my blog writing on things that inspire me, things that have worked for me and things that I hope others will feel encouraged to read. I don't intend to offend but in my experiences of teaching, not every reader will agree and that's ok. I just want to live out the gifts and passions the Lord has given to me. I'm excited about some upcoming ideas I have!!

I'll still be posting updates and things going on in my life but I am excited to get back to what I love....teaching and sharing what others have taught me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment