Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Many have asked how I can grocery shop for a month at a time. I created a standard grocery list that I use to look through my cupboards before my trip. Here is how I keep organized. I shop at Walmart, Aldi's and Owen because that is what is local. However, I do stock up on items when a sale occurs at Walgreens or CVS. For the items that I have found to be on sale a lot and I'm stocked up I went ahead and took off my grocery list such as toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc. Hopefully this helps grocery shopping and planning a little easier for you!

Grocery List

Health & Beauty (away from food)

__Baby wipes __Q-tips __Razors

__fem. products __Deoterant __hair gel

__Pantyhose __Cotton balls __ band - aids

__Shampoo __Conditioner __hairspray

first aid/medicines_______________________________

Dairy Case

__Milk __whip cream ____sausage patties

Frozen

__Hashbrowns __greenbeans __corn

__ frozen juice __ tortellini __ ravioli

Beverages

__bottled water __Vernors __Rootbeer

Chips/Snacks

__ Baked Lays __ Sunchips __ tortilla chips

__ trail mix

Dry Goods/Cereal/Baking items

__chocolate chips __butterscotch chips

__ J granola bars __ L granola bars __ brownie mix

__ cake mix __ cake frosting

__ cereal: __ wheat flour

Canned goods, soups, pastas, condiments

__soup __Ranch __wheat pasta variety

__Pizza crusts __Quick pastas __pineapple

__cranberry sauce __chili sauce __pizza sauce

__ tomato puree __ applesauce cups

Bread/Snacks

__Bread __Bagals __Crackers (variety)

__ tortillas __ wheat buns

Cleaning&Laundry

__Dishwasher __Dish soap __Tide

__ Dryer Sheets __ rubber gloves __ detergent

__ wipes

Paper Products

__foil __plastic wrap __freezer bags (lg)

__freezer bags (sm)__sandwich bags __trash bags

__plastic cups __plastic ware __straws

__ paper towels __ toilet paper

Fresh Produce

­­__ Apples __Bananas __Grapes

__Strawberries __Potatoes __cold meat

__garlic __ mixed salad

Misc household items

__air freshner

Other: ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aldis

__oyster crackers __cheese crackers __ crackers

__sugar __brown sugar __confect. Sugar

__pudding mixes __salt __pepper

___honey __ketchup __Cooking spray

__ olives __ salad dressing __ croutons

__Pasta sauce __egg noodles __ chili season

__taco seasoning

__Cereal __Oatmeal __syrup

Dairy Case

__Milk __eggs __butter __moz cheese __cheddar cheese

__Sharp cheddar chunk __string cheese __biscuits __sour cream __ yogurt __crescent rolls

__Bread __Carrots __Lettuce

Freezer

__Pizzas __Ice cream __Chicken breast

__French fries __tator tots

Canned

__Cr Chicken __Cr Mushroom __Cr Celery

__ch broth __beef broth __Greenbeans

__applesauce __bread crumbs __pepperonis

Owen’s Specials:


No comments:

Post a Comment