Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Deals in Huntington week of March 8th


I found some great deals today in Huntington for anyone interested. I spent roughly $100 but have $100 in savings! Here were the very best deals I found. These are not all the deals as nearly everything I bought was on sale. Today I got lucky and the cashier doubled all my coupons (including the internet ones). I've heard this is hit and miss depending on your cashier.

CVS - deals last until Saturday
Tide Coldwater (32 loads) -
$5.97 (used $1 off coupon and received $1 in rewards) = $3.97
Oral B Crossaction Toothbrush -
$4 (used $.75 coupon/$4 rewards) = made $$
Poptarts -
4/$10 (used 2/$1 coupons/$5 rewards) = 4/$3
Baked Lays -
2/$5 (used $1 coupon) = $1.50
Sun Chips -
2/$5 (used $1 coupon) = $1.50

Walgreens
Honey Bunches of Oats -
$1.75 each on sale (used $1 off 2) = $1.25 each

Kroger - sale ends Wed 3/10
Chex Mix -
2/$3 (used 2 $.50 coupons that were doubled plus 2 shortcut.com coupons for $.50) = FREE
Cakesters
(coupon for a free box) = FREE
Thomas Honey Wheat Bagals -
$2.54 ($1 off coupon) = $1.54 for one of my bags
Steamers
$1.28 ($.50 coupon doubled) = $.28
Secret Deoterant
$1.88 ($.50 coupon doubled) = $.88
Betty Crocker Frosting
2/$3 ($.50 coupon doubled + shortcuts.com $.50 coupon) = FREE
Dole Salad Mixes
buy one get one free = $1.50 ish for each

No comments:

Post a Comment