Friday, January 22, 2010

2010 Reading Goals

Here are the books I've put on my list for this year. Most are recommendations from others and some are from my favorite authors. This list contains books in 4 categories that I'd like to read each month: something to grow me spritually, mothering boys, marriage and business. I don't have authors listed because I didn't take the time to put those down. I'm excited for this goal. I have found that I'm more positive when I'm reading and I love to read and increase my wisdom.

February
She’s Gonna Blow
5 Love Languages
Raising a Modern Day Knight
MK Autobiography

March
Captivating
Wild At Heart
Sacred Sex
Mk on People Management

April
Ordinary Mom, Extra Ordinary God
Bringing Up Boys
Laugh your way to a better marriage
Flipping the switch…unleash the power of personal accountability using the QBQ!

May
Praying God’s Word by Beth Moore
Capture His Heart by Lysa
What He Must Be…If He Wants to Marry My Daughter
Success is Not An Accident

June
Calm My Anxious Heart
Love and Respect
Treasuring God in Our Traditions
Hired @ Home

July
Womanly Dominion: More than a Gentle and Quiet Spirit
Getting things done: The Art of Stress – Free Productivity
Sacred Marriage
Sacred Parenting

August
Bringing Up Boys
Red- Hot Monogamy
The Now Habit: A Strategic Program for Overcoming Procrastination and Enjoying Guilt-Free Play
Becoming More than a Good Bible study Girl by Lysa

September
A Woman’s Secret to a Balanced Life
Created for Work: Practical Insights for Young Men
Love Life
For the Family’s Sake: The Value of Home in Everyone’s Life

These months are left for new recommendations I get throughout the year.
October
November
December

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Leslie! That "Treasuring God in Our Traditions" looks really good to me. I might have to pick that up!

    ReplyDelete