In a little over one week our summer officially starts! We'll start back to school either mid July or early Aug when we start to get bored. :)
Here's our list of fun things we want to do....
*Go to the zoo with friends
*Go swimming
*Play dates
*Leisure days at home doing whatever we want
*Mini golfing
*Weekend getaway to Brown County with family
*Hiking
*Fishing
*Picnics
*Playing wii (the boys favorite part when they have a school break)
*Trip to Shipshe flea market
*Laying in our hammock
We will still be learning so our relaxed "school" time will look like this...
*Practicing skills we need to strengthened (somehow Kaleb has too many shoes that don't tie so he missed learning to tie his shoes this year...oops!)
*Reading everyday together....getting some favorite stories in that are just fun to read
*Fun Math and Critical thinking activities
*Possibly a unit study or two
*Summer reading program at the library
Mom projects...thanks to pinterest!
*New menu binder...every time I open mine it stress me out!
*Simple command center and baskets to put fresh food in so it doesn't always clutter my counter
* Office overhaul - time to get the trash bags full! Maybe even a new look! Hmmm...wondering if I can talk hubby into some changes. :)
I will be quite excited if I can get these finished this summer!!
Other things we'll be doing...
*Gardening/Canning
*designing and building a fire pit (I mean to say Jeff will be doing this, I will simply enjoy the finished project)
*Purchasing a swing to put in our backyard to enjoy the summer evenings together.
Would love to hear your fun summer plans!
No comments:
Post a Comment