Wow, what a crazy spring! I have a book list to put up, new recipes and some fun things we are doing! I have partial posts written just waiting for some pictures to be loaded to make them more fun to read. We are currently finishing up school, playing soccer, getting our garden ready, spending lots of time with family and I'm working on some big projects. All that to say, I'm still here but just slow at updating. I can't believe we've been home from our trip for a month already!
Only 2.5 more weeks of school left!! Oh the project list I have! Lessons to prepare, spaces to clean, zoo trips to take, swimming, friends, family....I love summer! It will be crazy but fun! We'll take about 6-8 weeks off before we hit school again. I hope to start early so we can take several breaks throughout the school year to enjoy all the other seasons. I love this idea of year round schooling.
Really, this is just a random post about why I haven't posted anything interesting in awhile. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment