Random learning and inspirations from my week in no particular order....
*I have felt so worn down and tired this week and I think part of that is due to re-cooping but also part is due to no exercise. I feel so much better when I exercise even if its just twice a week.
*I created a detail by detail manual for my husband on ways he can romance me. Sounds like it would take the romance out but my husband does not pick up on stuff like this and until I teach him how to romance me, we'll be frustrated for years in this area of our life. I've had to give up this unrealistic expectation for him to figure it out with clues I give him. By the way, he appreciated it and has been asking me to do this for a while.
*http://simplemom.net/introducing-project-simplify/ - an upcoming project to simplify our homes. Looking forward to seeing what this is all about.
*did some more research on ways to keep the sabbath holy. I still want to make some changes in this area of our life as a family.
*making some gains in my office since things have been piling up for the last 8 weeks of sickness in our home. Felt really good to make progress!
*planning some getaways as a family this spring/summer - Creation Museum, first trip to Ikea to buy the boys a workstation for their birthdays to put in my office. They will love it! Also headed to Myrtle Beach this summer. Plus, Jeff and I are throwing around ideas for our 10 year anniversary trip that we'll take next spring.
Above all it has felt good to get back on our feet again after a rough winter. Hoping it only gets better from here!
Leslie,
ReplyDeleteI too am looking forward to Project Simplify. I am excited to see what inspiration will come from it. I have been working on Simplifying my life, including our home. I am hoping it will add some accountability. I don't know if I will actually "participate" or just work on my own. We will have to keep each other updated.