Here are my drug store deals for this week...
The product value for all is equal to (had I paid full price) = $132.62 and out of pocket I paid $25.27. I had bucks/rewards from previous purchases to use that went towards this purchase as well. I love doing this! Plus I got $18.48 in bucks/rewards to spend on my next shopping trip.
By the way, I'm not planning to eat all the chocolate/candy. Christmas gifts! :)
Items posted:
Walgreens:
batteries (2 pkgs of 6pk 9 volt (buy one get one free) & 1 pkg of 16pk AAA)
2 bottles of ALL laundry detergent (32 loads) - paid $1.50/bottle
2 pkgs of Airborne (buy one get one free)
4 pkgs of gummy bears (79 cents each)
Reese/Hershey's candy - $1.50 each
2 boxes of Kleenex - 35 cents each
2 pkgs of Chinet plates - 50 cents each
Triple Choc fancy M&M's - $1
2 bottles of Theraflu - $1.50 each
Tropicana juice - $1.50 each
CVS
3 Mott's Applesauce - 3/$5
Emergen C - free
Zantac - free
Hershey's Pot of Gold - $3.99
The price figured for each item is with extra care bucks and register rewards considered plus I had some to use from last time. It gets crazy but once you figure it out, it works very nicely.
No comments:
Post a Comment