We love our Sundays. We come home from church, put our comfy clothes on, enjoy a nice meal prepared by the crockpot while we are at church, take naps and then enjoy a family movie night. Our newest tradition has been to select a movie to watch. This particular evening we had a picnic in the living room with pizza, soda and icecream while watching the movie The Odd Life of Timothy Green. The boys look forward to finding out what movie we'll be watching and what fun food we'll be eating. They keep me on my toes! We love that even on a busy weekend we can always look forward to our family day of rest on Sundays.
We also had fun celebrating Valentine's Day. Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of the flowers Jeff gave me along with the chocolate covered strawberries he and the boys made me.
| The boys loved finding surprises Valentine's Morning with hearts filled with encouraging words about them. |
| We also made hearts for Dad about why we love him so much and taped them with some candy treats to his closet doors. |
Baby is growing! It's hard to believe he/she is halfway done! We celebrate the halfway mark and are excited to find out if we'll have a little Miss or little Man joining us in July. I am feeling much better but still having some rough evenings and very little sleep. Pregnancy insomnia is the pits but I guess it's part of preparing for those sleepless nights to come.
This picture was taken before Jeff and I went out on a date...our first alone date since November! With morning sickness hitting so bad in the evenings I have just started actually eating dinner in the evenings the last month but our schedule has not allowed us to actually go on a date alone. We enjoyed a wonderful free meal (thanks to Living Social) at TW Fable in Bluffton. The Basil and Parmesan Crusted Chicken served over garlic mashed potatoes is absolutely amazing and probably the best chicken dish I've ever had.
February has been a fun month!
No comments:
Post a Comment