Fun times in the last 4-6 weeks in pictures and videos!
A few seconds of worship from the Bluffton Street Fair. I love this group of people I get to serve with!
 |
| On this date Jeff surprised me by calling me up late afternoon to tell me he had a sitter lined up and wanted to take me out. What a great surprise! |
 |
| Date Night with the Markleys to DeBrands for dessert. So in love with this man! |
 |
| Girlfriends from highschool! We've walked through so many life stages together. Love these women! |
 |
| There's something about getting together that brings out the silliness in all of us! |
 |
| Mom Date to Spoonz. Love it! |
 |
| Isaac makes us scrambled eggs |
 |
| Fun picture that represents a party I attended for a new ministry opportunity to encourage and support other moms and wives as we strive to follow what Christ desires. As a side note, Isaac told me I looked ridiculous and was quite embarrassed by this outfit. Kaleb, on the other hand told me I looked like a beautiful girl from Hawaii. :) |
 |
| They LOVE to play Pay Day an old game I use to play as a child. In fact this is my actual game. |
 |
| They can get so creative when the electronic devices are "on break." |
 |
| Their bedroom looks like this most of the time and yes I step on something or knock something over nearly every night I sneak in to give them one last goodnight kiss. |
 |
| Fun at the park |
 |
| Zoo with friends |
 |
| Field trip to Fox Island to learn about butterflies with friends |
Kaleb saying Psalm 1 by memory. We took 6 weeks to learn it.
Other things that happened that I didn't get pictures:
We hosted a fun cook-out with friends from church, spent time with family, spent time in fellowship and learning with other homeschool moms, and survived our first term of school. Even though the craziness of life, I love seeing this post and how much fun God blessed us with these past several weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment