To the power of Christ in my life, I am a changing woman. As I grow closer to the Lord He begins to reveal things in my heart that I don't really care to acknowledge or see. Sometimes I hide these things for years never realizing I'm hurting the Lord and His desires for my life.
I've recently realized the indicator that my heart needs changed by the Lord. Usually comes with these general phrases I say over and over again...
*I'm never doing (insert whatever that is)....
*That may be good for some people, but not me!
*You are crazy to be doing that! ..... when in a conversation to a friend who is convicted by the Lord to change her life.
Friends, I've been challenged lately that we want to pick and choose the scriptures we believe and obey to fit our own will. We can justify any scripture to fit where we want it because I've done it many times. Are you willing to ask the Lord to reveal the deceit in your life? The lies you tell yourself and believe?
The Lord is doing an 180 in my life right now. Watch for more details in this crazy journey I'm on. Every close friend I've shared some recent details with, looks at me and says, "this is not you!" And to them I say, "absolutely, it's the Lord's changing power in my life."
Where do you know the Lord is calling you to change either in action or attitude? Take it to Him today and ask some close girlfriends to pray for you. I'm so very blessed to have some amazing women walking this journey with me and praying for me when I desperately need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment