I'm just a woman who desires to live life on purpose, following the way of the Lord and His desires for me. I hope you find this refreshing, challenging, funny and full of reality that you can relate to as a follower of Jesus, a wife and a mother.
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Easy Breakfast
If you want a prep ahead breakfast, this is a great option! I used mixed berries as you can see my picture looks different than the link I attached. I also substitute coconut milk as well. I like to do a lot of food prep on Mondays for the week ahead. I simply made this Monday morning and stuck in the fridge unbaked. Jeff stuck it in the oven when he first woke up Tuesday and it was ready by the time he needed to eat before leaving. This will give us something to eat all week. Please share any links of your favorite prep ahead easy breakfast favorites.
Baked Oatmeal - click on this link to get the recipe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment